Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What are you NOT doing for the #New Year?

So, we've all made our New Year's Resolutions.  We're joining gyms, giving up smoking, eating less, etc., etc.

We all do it every year.  Some of us stick with it, and some of us don't :-)  But, at least we try, right?

My question to you isn't what is on your list, but what isn't.

My list looks like this:

-I'm not going to say, "I will write more."  Why?  Because I am.
-I'm not going to say, "I will join a writing group."  Why?  Because I have.
-I'm not going to say, " I will read more."  Why?  Because I am.

Of course there are all kinds of things I need to do, these are just some of the ones I don't.  What have you crossed off your list for 2014?

1 comment:

  1. This seems to be the year of NOT making resolutions. I think it's healthier, too many of us actually set ourselves up for failure by setting our goals a bit too lofty.

    ReplyDelete